Czyżyki I, near Hajnówka (Aug 2017)
Czyżyki I installation built in 2017. The configuration of the system with the power of 999.9 kWp includes:
- base construction for installation of the modules in four horizontal rows,
- 3636 photovoltaic modules in polycrystal technology (Sharp) 275 W,
- 22 solar inverters HUAWEI SUN2000 36 KTL,
- AC/DC electric installations,
- transformer station with connection to the power grid.
The whole object takes up the surface of about 1.8 hectares, enclosed and electronically protected. 85 tons of steel with magnelis was used for building the base construction. The modules were installed in the optimal pattern of four horizontal rows.
The construction works were completed by the end of August 2017.
Image already added