Jaskra, near Knyszyn (Aug 2017)
A photovoltaic power plant of 999.9 kWp in the village of Jaskra is a consecutive project of Coral. Electricity produced in this plant will be sold in accordance with the conditions of auction financing system of Renewable Energy Sources (RES).
The construction of the photovoltaic installation includes:
- base construction for installation of the modules in four horizontal rows,
- 3636 photovoltaic modules in polycrystal technology (Sharp) 275 W,
- 22 solar inverters HUAWEI SUN2000 36 KTL,
- AC/DC electric installations,
- transformer station with connection to the power grid.
The whole object takes up the surface of about 1.6 hectares, enclosed and electronically protected. 85 tons of steel with magnelis was used for building the base construction. The modules were installed in the optimal pattern of four horizontal rows.
The construction works were completed by the end of August 2017.
Image already added