Jaśki, near Olecko (June 2017)
Jaśki Power plant with the power of 998.4 kWp.
The main components of the system:
- base construction for installation of the modules in four horizontal rows,
- 3840 photovoltaic modules in polycrystal technology (Sharp) 260 W,
- 30 solar inverters HUAWEI SUN2000 36 KTL-A,
- AC/DC electric installations,
- transformer station with connection to the power grid.
The whole object covers the surface of about 1.8 hectares, enclosed and electronically protected. 85 tons of steel with magnelis was used for building the base construction. The modules were installed in the optimal pattern of four horizontal rows.
The construction works were completed by the agreed deadline, i. e. the end of August 2017. July 2017 was the first full month of production in the start-up phase. The power plant in Jaśki was the first plant in Poland using renewable energy sources functioning in the auction system of support.
Image already added