One of the most interesting construction investments executed in Białystok is the building of the District Court and the Prosecutor’s Office in Białystok. The building complex covers the surface of 8 hectares at the junction of Mickiewicza and Borsucza streets and it also includes car parks for the staff and a landing field for helicopters. The 5 or 6-storey buildings (marked A,B, C, D, E, F) are designed to house court rooms, archives, offices as well as rooms with technical equipment.
The size, high technical level and the integration level of all the electric and telecommunications systems make the building one of our most interesting projects.
The range of works executed by Coral involved the electrical system in two out of the six buildings and the security systems of all the buildings, including:
- Fire signaling system.
- Smoke exhaust system of the staircases.
- Steering system of anti-fire lids.
- Closed-circuit television system, monitoring the building and the surrounding car-parks.
- Hold-up/intrusion alarm system.
- Access control system.
- Radio and television installation.
- Intercom system.
- Integrated management and monitoring system.
- Audiovisual system.